Hello 😀 I am Kurionekun (@kurionekun461).
Thank you very much for visiting our blog today among many blogs 💙.
For more information about Chestnut Ones 😊, please see below.
We will write this article responsibly, imagining the faces of the people who buy and eat our delicious snacks.
Please bear with us until the end of the article.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the manufacturers for their cooperation in allowing us to dig deeper.
Honorifics of manufacturers are omitted below.
Benefits of reading the article
By reading this article, you will be able to understand more about sweets in general, about fattening sweets and how to eat them without getting fat, and you will be able to eat sweets in a healthy, stress-free manner without worrying in front of the mirror every day!
To see how to eat candy that won’t make you fat, click here!
The Important Role of Sweets
- Many children may not like to eat vegetables.
Young children have likes and dislikes.
- Candy contains a variety of nutrients
Many of the snacks sold today contain minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients. This is because many companies are actively working in the field of nutrition education.
Therefore, snacks are an ideal item for children’s nutritional needs.
- Sweet treats help transport nutrients and blood to the brain.
Glucose is critical to the brain to work; it needs 5 grams per hour. Tablets like Ramune are the perfect snack. They are a must, especially for students taking exams.
After reading this article, you will be familiar with the following
- Sales and trends of releasing snacks can be tracked.
- Discover which products is selling well or popular depending on the season.
- Learning how to eat sweets wisely. Use it in your own life to avoid gaining weight.
- You will no longer have the stress of not wanting to gain weight!
Limited release] Calbee CRAFTaste Kappa Ebisen Basic Information
|Volume and content||65ｇ|
|best if eaten by this date||4 months|
|remarks||Limited quantity, limited time|
Calbee CRAFTaste Kappa Ebisen Features
Backside of Package
About Calbee CRAFTaste Kappa Ebisen packaging
Unlike previous Kappa Ebisen products, the package design and materials used have been significantly changed.
As can be observed in the product name, the package is made of kraft paper, giving it a sophisticated impression. Above all, it is a particular product that uses 100% domestically produced (Seto Inland Sea) natural shrimp.
The product is under a shelf life of 4 months, which is 2 months shorter than the normal product, because the package has been changed to kraft paper as well as the design.
It does not forget to be a product that has been carefully selected.
Limited quantities and limited time, so don’t delay.
[Limited release] Concept of Calbee CRAFTaste Kappa Ebisen
- Kraft packaging x particular taste
- Kappa Ebisen that even parents want to eat.
- High quality taste of using 100% whole shrimp from the Seto Inland Sea is unforgettable and irresistible!
Interpretation of Calbee Craftaste Kappa Ebisen on this blog
- CRAFTaste Kappa Ebisen aimed for “high quality
- Design and texture of the package thoughtfully considered with attention to detail
- Appeal to the sensibilities of the person who picks up the product and do not pursue luxury and opulence.
- In terms of gadgets, a sense of quality reminiscent of the packaging of Apple products
Summary of Calbee CRAFTaste Kappa Ebisen
Kappa Ebisen for adults finally completed!
After all, if you are talking about Kappa Ebisen for adults…
What is required is whether it matches beer or other alcohol.
- The taste of the shrimp should be rich.
- The salt is just a little stronger to promote the satisfaction of an alcoholic thirst quencher.
If these two hurdles can be cleared, I can say that the product is satisfactory even if the unit price is high.
Taste ratings on this blog
- I wanted it to be a little richer (darker, more flavorful), but it felt the opposite.
- The salt content seemed just a little stronger.
Backstory of Business Talks
During a business meeting with Calbee, I asked for more details about the production of [Craftaste Kappa Ebisen].
- Answer.：100% Setouchi shrimp are used. Usually a mixture of the following shrimp, so the taste is considered to be varied due to the different ingredients.
- There has been no change in the amount of salt. It is believed that the amount of salt has not been changed.
The above mentioned factors indicated that changes in raw materials caused changes in taste (blurring), and the perception of saltiness also seemed to have changed.
country of origin
- Japan (Seto Inland Sea)
- United States of America
Natural shrimps such as.
By the way, Kappa Ebisen is so famous, but how is it actually made?
I have a more detailed article on Kappa Ebisen, if you have the time!
Market reaction to Kabuki-age [Mogunavi’s evaluation].
※MOGUNAVI is a food information portal site that gathers all kinds of food information from commercial foods to restaurant menus and ordered foods.In some cases, articles are not published quickly enough for the market to catch up with the evaluation and the star notation is 0 (zero).
Craftaste Kappa Ebisen” Targets August 10, Kappa Ebisen Day
August 10 is recognized and registered as Kappa Ebisen day by the Japan Anniversary Association, as the catchphrase “Calbee Kappa Ebisen can’t stop (8), won’t stop (10)” is used.Japan Anniversary Association：Official Site
You can see the best-selling snacks now in this article.
Thank you so much for reading to the end.
We wish to see you again in another article.
If you thought it was interesting! It was informative! If you feel that you have, please click on the banner to encourage us.